Bayero University BUK Post UTME Form, Cut-off Mark & Registration Requirements 2020/2021 Session.
The Buk post Utme 2020 form and aptitude screening details announced. Senate of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has approved that all candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session Admission Screening Exercise.
Payment for the post-UTME registration of Bayero University, Kano will start on Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
BUK UTME Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Session:
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences.
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences.
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
BUK Post UTME Application Procedure:
- To apply, visit the Buk post utme login page via the link below;
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
NB: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have O’ Level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB offices or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, etc).
BUK Post UTME Aptitude Test Date:
The schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to candidates using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update. Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Buk post Utme application will end on Friday 2nd October, 2020. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of Sunday 11th October, 2020.