Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Form 2019 is Out – Check AKSU Cut-off Mark, Admission Screening Details.
The Aksu post utme 2019 screening details announced. This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Screening schedule for the 2019/2020 academic year is out.
- ONLY Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
AKSU POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
a. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/ Result as may be applicable.
b. Certificate of origin.
c. 2019 UTME result printout.
d. 2019 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
e. Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session is scheduled as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from Monday, August 26, 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019
- Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
(a) Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2019 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
All affected candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal) from Friday, July 12, 2019 to Friday, August 16, 2019.
Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University
The University portal will be opened for registration from Friday, July 12, 2019 to Friday, August 16, 2019.