Apply AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME 2018: See AAU Direct Entry Screening Details.
All 2018/2019 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 175 and above are invited to apply for screening exercise in the University.
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Thursday, 7th July to Friday, 31st August, 2018.
The Screening exercise for the various faculties will be scheduled later.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide;
– ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc; FIDELITY BANK, Plc; FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc; KEYSTONE BANK LTD; UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc; ZENITH BANK, Plc; UNION BANK, Plc.
Procedure for Online Application:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using either e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant Certificates /documents to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above.
- The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
Direct Entry: All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/ documents to the Portal.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would include the screening of qualifying results (if any) as well as Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
Candidates are required to present their results for the screening with their JAMB Results slips and two passport photographs filed and tagged in an office file.
Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course.