Apply AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME Admission Form 2017/2018: See AAU Direct Entry Screening Details.
All 2017/2018 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 160 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below.
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission from Wednesday, 30th August, 2017.
The Screening exercise for the various faculties is scheduled to take place from Monday, 11th September, 2017 to Saturday, 16th September, 2017 starting from 9.00am each day.
- Arts – Law: Monday, 11th September, 2017.
- Engineering, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Environmental Studies: Tuesday, 12th September, 2017.
- Social Sciences, Management Sciences: Wednesday, 13th September, 2017.
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences /Medicine: Thursday, 14th September, 2017.
- Agriculture, Education: Friday, 15th September, 2017.
- Spill over (All Faculties): Saturday, 16th September, 2017
Note: The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide;
– ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc; FIDELITY BANK, Plc; FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc; KEYSTONE BANK LTD; UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc; ZENITH BANK, Plc; UNION BANK, Plc.
Procedure for Online Application:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using either e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant Certificates /documents to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above.
- The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
Direct Entry: All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/ documents to the Portal.
Screening exercise for Direct Entry (DE) candidates is scheduled to take place from Monday, 18th September, 2017 to Tuesday, 19th September, 2017 from 9.00am each day.
Note: The venue for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates, online application form. Please be informed that there will be no Direct Entry into Medicine and Law.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
i. Screening guidelines N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N2,000(Two thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
ii. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would include the screening of qualifying results (if any) as well as Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
Candidates are required to present their results for the screening with their JAMB Results slips and two passport photographs filed and tagged in an office file.
Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course.
Application will end on Midnight Sunday, 10th September, 2017. Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2017/2018 academic session’s admission exercise.
Anyone caught impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated would be automatically ‘disqualified’.