2018 NECO Government Answers is Out – See Neco Govt Theory and Objective Questions.
The National Examination Council (NECO) School Certificate Examination (GCE) for June/ July 2018 Government paper will hold on Thursday, 29th June.
The Neco govt exam is for Paper III & II: Objective & Essay which will commence from 10.00am and end by 12.40pm.
In this post, we will be posting out samples of the neco govt questions for candidates that will participate in the examination.
Note that below is the questions from Neco past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for SSCE preparation. Keep following this page and make sure you bookmark this site for reference purposes.
NECO Govt Essay Past Questions:
Some frequently ask questions / definitions;
- Manifesto:If a political party has a good manifesto this may produce overwhelming support for the party at election.
- Organisation:well planned organisational structure can produce better chances for a party at electrons.
- Unity: this can help to brighten the chances of the party at election.
- Spread of membership: Above all a political party has more chances of victory at polls of followership cut across the society.
- Adequate funding:A party with enough found can organize the best of campaigns and rallies by engaging the service of an advertising agency for a well produced party.
Note: There is nothing like Neco Government Expo online. Neco Ssce candidates are to desist from patronizing online fraudsters / vendors who says they can provide such services as they are not real.
About Commonwealth; One of the problems facing common wealth is the fact that its member-nations belong to many different other organisations which make them to have divided interest and loyalty to common wealth.
Many member-nations of the common wealth as a result of the fact that the head of the organisation is not elected do not recognize and respect the head of the organisation. Member-nations’ military personnel are no longer exclusively trained in british military institutions.
The common wealth has no charter like U.N.O and O.A.U and therefore,therefore,there are no formal rules governing it.
South Africa’s apartheid policy is still a problem that is threatening to polarize member-nations of the common wealth.
The details of the 2017 NECO Government SSCE question will be made available to you candidates as soon as it is released. Keep following this page.
If you have any questions, endeavour to use the comment box below…