University of Ilorin wishes to inform candidates admitted into the 2016/2017 Preliminary studies programme that they are to pay Acceptance fee and proceed for registration.
Candidates can check their admission status from following link; Unilorin Remedial Admission List<<
If offered provisional admission, complete the procedures below;
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) which DOES NOT constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from THURSDAY 5th May, 2016, to Thursday 19th May, 2016 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
Obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
3. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) on their ATM card account (MASTER OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition: N90,000, PUTME: N3,000, School charges: N3,200, Health: N1,000 and Bank Charges: N250.00).
4. Go to the University website at www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2016/2017 School of Preliminary Registration to complete step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2016/2017 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above.
5. A bank draft for Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies as caution fees must be submitted by all candidates.
6. a. Accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis within and outside FUFU Campus.
• Candidates who are interested in taking accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies. A bank draft for Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000) made payable to the University of Ilorin for accommodation must be submitted to the Bursary Department at Fufu. Note: Bank draft for accommodation should be submitted separately from Caution fee Bank draft.
• Candidates who are interested in taking (private hostels) accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies. Accommodation fees for private hostels range from N30,000 to N50,000. A bank draft for the fees for the preferred hostel made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies.
b. Accommodation is not available for French candidates as their lectures are at University of Ilorin, Main Campus.
7. Apart from the charges specified above, candidates are warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
8. Any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before 19th May, 2016 would be deemed to have lapsed.
Lecture has started at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
All remedial students who have been admitted for Engineering Programmes must offer Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as JAMB subject combination.
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN WILL NOT ADMIT ANY STUDENT IN ANY UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME WHO SCORE BELOW UTME NATIONAL MINIMUM CUT-OFF SCORE.
STUDENTS MUST DO CLEARANCE BEFORE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
UNIVERSITY HOSTEL OR UNIVERSITY CONTROLLED HOSTEL IS COMPULSORY. STUDENTS WHO DO NOT TAKE UNIVERSITY ACCOMMODATION OR UNIVERSITY CONTROLLED ACCOMMODATION WILL BE DENIED REGISTRATION