HomeJAMB Info

JAMB Regularization for NYSC, Direct Entry – How To Regularize Your Admission Online

How To Do JAMB Regularization of Admission Online. 

The JAMB Regularization of Admission is an important process especially for graduates going for NYSC. Candidates affected are usually those admitted through Direct Entry, Supplementary Admissions, Change of Course or Transfers. These changes in the past usually do not reflect on their JAMB Admission Letter which becomes a problem after graduation and getting enrolled for NYSC.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has therefore approved a new procedure for regularization of admissions for university, polytechnic and college of education students on the Jamb portal.

To this end, students are requested to purchase JAMB e-facility card and go online to complete the regularization process by validating the JAMB registration number allotted to them.

How To Process JAMB Admission Regularization:

The procedure for validation is as stated below:

  1. Go to JAMB website: www.jamb.org.ng
  2. Click on regularization of admission
  3. Enter JAMB registration number allotted to you.
  4. Enter your personal data
  5. Thumb print and scan your passport.
  6. Submit and print your letter of admission.

NOTE: Any student who fails to validate his/her JAMB registration number would have forfeited the opportunity to regularize his/her admission.


  • Click on Change of Admission Letter on the JAMB website (http://jamb.org.ng/changeadmin.htm) and proceed from there.

Spread the love - Share this with your friends

Comments (7)

  • Is it compulsory to do the regularization this year because I am in final year and I will finish next year.

  • Am a Bsc holder since 2003 and want to apply for DE Into state university and I have regularise and jamb give me this no 73089223EE,I used it to submit my application for admission but it refuse to go for submission what can I do to get admission pls.

  • plz sir, time is running out. my sch has submitted my form to jamb but no feedback yet &D. E might close on 10th August. what do I do? someone suggests to me to fill in OND instead of ND that it will submit. plz how true is this? my email…. Godwynemm@gmail.com

  • I am a university diploma graduate seeking direct entry admission. Do i need to regularize before getting my direct entry form.

  • Ten thousand naira over payment on regularize admission

  • Pls hw long wil it take 4 d regularization pin 2 be sent????and wil it be sent 2 ones email address??


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.