UNN PROGRAMME CHANGE FOR 2013/2014 SESSION
This is to announce the commencement of the process for change of Degree Programme for 2013/2014 session.
Interested students should strictly adhere to the Guidelines for Change of Degree Programme and the Application Procedure on the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) and portal (www.portal.unn.edu.ng).
The online application takes effect from Monday September 09, 2013 and ends on Friday, September 27, 2013.
GUIDELINES FOR CHANGE OF DEGREE PROGRAMME
be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
5. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
6. For a student to change from one department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1. 00. Each department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the department, through Change of Degree Programme
7. No other forms of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal.unn.edu.ng), log in your Registration Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Take the invoice to any branch of First Bank, Diamond Bank or any other bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000) processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or www.portal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Registration number, the Confirmation and Invoice numbers, and then complete the Change of Degree Form online.
3. Application for Change of Degree Programme takes effect from Monday, September 09, 2013 while completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Admissions Office not later than Monday, September 30, 2013.
4. Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed and that any extraneous payments will nullify the application.