Kogi State University KSU Post Utme Form 2017: Cut off Mark & Screening Date.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba, for the 2017/2018 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that they would be screened through a Computer-Based Test (CBT), in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination, starting from 26th September – 30th September, 2017 for UTME candidates only.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SCREENING:
UTME Candidates (100 level). Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
REGISTRATION FOR SCREENING:
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Thursday, 14th September and close on Sunday, 24th September, 2017 at midnight.
Details of the registration procedure are as follows:
- Candidates are to pay into Kogi State University Screening Account No: 1013062548. Bank Name: Any branch of Zenith Bank Plc. All payment will strictly be done using our online CollegePay Platform by using any bank ATM card on the portal. Amount N2,500.00(Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) i.e N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for Registration /Screening and N500.00 (Five Hundred Naira) for processing fee/ bank charges.
- Candidates are to obtain a PIN (Personal Identification Number) from the bank after the payment of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only).
- Candidates should visit any Cyber café to register on-line on the Institution’s portal http://www.portal.ksu.edu.ng and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB) with RED background.
- Candidates are to print out their respective schedule slip or registration slip containing Date and Time schedule for the test. The print out of the Schedule Slip or Registration Slip and the print out of the UTME result MUST be brought to the Screening Venue for submission to Screening Officers. The print out MUST be in COLOUR.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR (1HR) before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their schedules.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with phone(s) (Handsets), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
a) Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of 24th September, 2017, will not be allowed.
b) Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com or use our offline support system (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
c) Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Dr. Y.I. Abubakar
Registrar /Secretary to Council.