Apply UNILAG Post-UTME Form 2017/2018: See Cut-off Mark, Aptitude Test Date & Registration Procedure.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into all Courses/ Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Year will commence from 31st August, 2017.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment of [SCREENING FEE – N2,000] or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST DATE: The Unilag Post-UTME aptitude test earlier scheduled to hold between 18th and 22nd September, 2017 has been postponed indefinitely. A new date will be announced soon.
Application will end on 15th September, 2017.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG), a household name for admission seekers has come a long way since its inception in 1962. The preference which has been confirmed statistically earned the University its reputation as the University of First Choice and the Preferred University.
The University has graduated a crème of successful personalities who have attained greatness in all spheres of life, locally and internationally which resulted in the accolade; the pride of the nation.