Official FUNAI Post-UTME 2019 Form, Cut-off Mark, and Screening Date Announced.
The Funai post utme 2019 application form details is out. This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME. Furthermore, the screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Linguistics/ Igbo
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
NOTE: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
FUNAI Post UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2019 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
Pls what is the post-utme cutoff for funai
How much is medicine and surgery students paying as their school fees
I want to know how much is funai school fees for fresher’s
I want to know much is the school fees for Fresher’s in funai
Thanks for the helpful information, God bless. Boom in God’s unending Grace!!!