Check MOUAU Post-UTME Date 2017/2018: Mouau Cut off Mark for 2017 Admission is Out.
All candidate who scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) their first choice can now apply for the post-UTME screening of the institution.
REQUIREMENT: Beginning from 1st September, 2017 and closing midnight on 12th September 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission Screening exercise.
How To Apply:
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the university www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2,000 will be made. Note: Transaction charges apply
- Payment can be made by Debit Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash.
- Return to the website to continue your registration
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Kindly note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Signed: Mrs. Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu (Registrar)