The Ibadan Polytechnic Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Date, Cut off Mark Released.
See poly Ibadan post Uttme 2019 application details. The management of the Polytechnic Ibadan has announced the sale of form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session National Diploma admission.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a score that is not below 150.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st or 2nd choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply.
Method Of Application:
Applications forms are obtainable on-line at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng for registration and Post-UTME ND Screening using any Verve, Mastercard or VISA ATM Card.
Other details about available programmes and their requirements can be accessed on the admission website. Application fee is N2,000 only.
Application Deadline: Application ends Friday, August 30th, 2019.
Candidates are to login to their profile on the school portal to check their exam dates and reprint their registration slip.
The Polytechnic, Ibadan was established in 1970 as a successor to the erstwhile Technical College, Ibadan under the provisions of a principal Edict cited as the Polytechnic, Ibadan Edict 1970.
This Edict has undergone several amendments in order to make the Polytechnic relevant to the present day needs of Oyo State, the Proprietor in particular and Nigeria in general.
The primary function of the Polytechnic is to provide for students training and development of techniques in applied science, engineering, environmental science and commerce. The Polytechnic has been producing majorly middle-level manpower that has been making valuable contributions to the social and economic development of the country.
Over the years the Polytechnic has also produced high-level manpower in some areas such as urban and regional planning, mass communication etc. The primary focus of the Polytechnic is training that is practical oriented.
The institution has been performing this function creditably well for over thirty years.