NASIMS ID Verification for Npower Batch C Record Update Activated.
Nasims id verification and Npower batch c update processes can be found here. Following the release of the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2020 batch C Npower recruitment by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, all candidates are hereby advised to update their records and verify their IDs on the Npower NASIMS portal.
The N-Power program is built to address the issue of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The program is designed to target Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 to acquire and develop life-long skills for becoming change-makers in their communities.”
NASIMS ID Verification Procedure.
For first time user, recover your password using the under-listed procedures:
- Visit https://nasims.gov.ng and click on the “Login” button.
- Use the “Forgot Password” option.
- Enter your N-POWER application email and click on “Send Link”.
- Check your mail inbox or spam folder and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After the successful reset of your password, please log in to your dashboard to update your records, including your BVN verification.
- Once records are updated, your NASIMS ID will be shown under your passport photograph. Take note of the ID.
- To take the test, click on the “Take Test” button to redirect to the Npower Aptitude test portal.
- Log in with your NASIMS ID and password to proceed with the test.
CHECK: Nasims Id verification failed? Then clear your browser, and try again.
About the NASIMS Portal.
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development. The Federal Government of Nigeria’s Social Investment Programmes currently runs four different schemes in line with achieving its goals and these Programmes are available to all Nigerian citizens who meet the requisite criteria for participation.
The N-SIP schemes administered by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development include:
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
Today, there are over one million beneficiaries of the CCT Programme. Additionally, over One Million Two Hundred Micro and Small Businesses have accessed loans to boost productivity, increase income and reduce poverty under the GEEP Programme.
Under the N-Power Programme, over Five Hundred unemployed youths have been given income-generating opportunities. The Batch C of the N-Power Programme is also set to kick off across the nation. Furthermore, over Eight Million Primary 1-3 children in public schools are receiving a meal per day under the NHGSF Programme.
The Federal Government has paid more attention to addressing the plight of the poor and vulnerable in the country despite the economic slump and revenue challenges. This informed the decision to initiate the National Social Investment Programme as a strategy for enhancing social inclusion.
N-SIP is currently rated the largest and best Social Investment/Protection Programme across Africa as it continues to change the lives of the poorest and most vulnerable members of the society.
Frequently Asked Questions – pic.twitter.com/ZBavCQz9DB
— Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs (@FMHDSD) March 19, 2021