Federal UBEC Teachers Recruitment 2020.
ubec recruitment 2020 application website portal at fts.admissions.cloud. The federal teachers recruitment 2020 otherwise referred to as ubec fts recruitment is the federal teachers scheme recruitment introduced the federal government of Nigeria as an intervention programme to assist states in addressing teacher shortage at basic education level.
- Who Can Apply for UBEC FTS Recruitment?
- How Long Will the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Last?
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Salary Structure.
- How to Apply for UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme.
- When Will UBEC FTS Recruitment Application Commence?
- Application Closing Date.
- Screening Test.
- More About the Federal Teacher’s Scheme (FTS).
The universal basic education commission is calling for online application for recruitment into the federal teachers scheme (fts) for the 2020-2021 service period on the website portal fts.admissions.cloud/home. The FTS is a 2 year intervention programme.
Who Can Apply for UBEC FTS Recruitment?
The question of who can apply for UBEC federal teachers scheme recruitment is answered by the following eligibility criterion. Only candidates who meets the following conditions / qualifications should apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) of not lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Specialisation in any of the following subjects; (a) English Language, (b) Mathematics, (c) Integrated Science, (d) Biology, Chemistry and Physics, (e) Agricultural Science, (f) Home Economics, (g) Computer Science, (h) Technical/Technology Education, (i) Computer Science or Information Technology, (j) Nigerian Languages, (k) Physical and Health Education.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
How Long Will the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Last?
The ubec federal teachers scheme fts program will last for a 2 years duration. Therefore, the employees i.e. employed teachers will paid salary on the program for a period of 2 years.
UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Salary Structure.
To know how much the teachers employed under the ubec fts will be paid, refer to a special federal teachers scheme salary renumeration and not the general UBEC salary structure. Under the fts program, the federal government shall pay participants an allowance of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) per month.
How to Apply for UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme.
Use the following method of application to to apply for UBEC federal teachers scheme.
- Interested and eligible candidates visit the fts.admissions.cloud ubec recruitment portal websites via the following link
- Complete the online application form on the website.
- Then upload your credentials with the most recent passport photographs.
When Will UBEC FTS Recruitment Application Commence?
Application for ubec federal teachers scheme recruitment begins 10th of September 2020.
Application Closing Date.
The ubec fts recruitment application closing date is 24th September 2020 and there will be no extension.
Shortlisted candidates would be required to sit for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled below;
Date: Saturday, 10th October 2020.
Venue: The CBT exam will be held at designated CBT centres in every state capital. Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State offices.
More About the Federal Teacher’s Scheme (FTS).
The Federal Teachers’ Scheme was established in 2006 as part of the Federal Government’s intervention to assure quality basic education delivery in Nigeria. The Scheme recruits unemployed holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for a two – year teaching service in public basic education schools (ECCDE, primary and junior secondary).
The objectives of the scheme include the following:-
- assisting States to reduce shortage of teacher requirement for the success of the UBE programme;
- exposing young NCE graduates to full practical experience in their chosen career;
- ensuring qualitative education of candidates in the UBE programme; and
- providing employment to NCE graduates.
The Unit is headed by a National Coordinator who is assisted by staff deployed from other Departments in the Commission. The Scheme is implemented using the existing UBEC structure (Headquarters, Zonal and State Offices). The Commission works closely with the SUBEBs, through a designated Desk Officer, appointed by each Board. The Desk Officer oversees the day to day implementation of the Scheme at the State level.
Functions of Federal Teachers’ Scheme Unit
The functions of the Federal Teachers’ Scheme Unit include the following.
- Conduct of the selection process of enlistment of candidates into the Scheme.
- Deployment of selected teachers to States.
- Maintenance of accurate database on the Scheme.
- Monitoring the performance of serving teachers and generating reports for Management consideration.
- Preparation of monthly list of eligible participants for payment.
- Coordinating other activities relating to the Scheme such as induction/orientation training, capacity building and physical verification of serving teachers.
- Liaising with the State Universal Basic Education Boards on matters affecting the implementation of the Scheme.
All equiries about the Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020 online application should be directed to email@example.com.
Be sure to share this Info with your friends using the social media SHARE buttons below.