Portal for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 Now Open via immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
The Nigeria immigration service recruitment for the year 2020 has commenced. This is to notify interested candidates and the general public that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment is currently ongoing.
The NIS is currently calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant ranks in the service. This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. The NIS will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
General Requirement for NIS Recruitment:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The applicant would be required to pass a drug test.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/ cult.
- Applicants must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply: Impediment in Speech (Stammer /Dumb); Gross malformation of teeth; Knocked Knees; Bow Legs; K-legs; Flat foot; Limb Legs; Bent Arms/ Deformed Hands /Fracture; Defective EyeSight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness); Amputation of any part of Physical Body; Hearing Impaired (Deaf); Hunched Back; Obesity; Medical Challenges; Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Exercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply.
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors); Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists); Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty); Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08;
General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse); Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty; Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution.
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03;
General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with a minimum of four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
Artisans and Drivers/ Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
How To Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal via the link below;
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate, or Assistant Cadre.
- Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’.
- Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information.
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button.
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account.
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dashboard and begin your application.
- Fill in all the required data and upload your passport and documents to specification. Read through the specifications carefully and adhere to the instructions to be able to upload successfully.
- Read the Disclaimer Note and confirm by clicking the checkbox beside it. Then click on ‘Confirm Data’ to lock your data for final submission.
- Print the Registration Slip after submission and also print a copy of the Guarantors form.
– Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
– A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers, not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
– Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
– Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
– Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
NIS Computer Based Test CBT:
There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
NIS Recruitment Application Deadline:
Applications are to be submitted not more than four (4) weeks from the date of this announcement. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
Also, Check Out >> Nigeria Immigration Service List of Shortlisted Candidates.
You might also want to Read >> Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Past Questions & Answers for Interview Exam.