Visit careers.nnpcgroup.com for NNPC Recruitment 2019.
Official Nnpc recruitment 2019 application guideline has been announced. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in various vacant positions in the corporation. The vacancies are for graduate trainees and experience hire respectively.
As applicable to you in the NNPC recruitment 2019, select ‘Graduate Trainees’ or ‘Experienced Hires’ and provide all required information, following the guidelines provided.
NNPC Recruitment 2019 Application Requirements:
The application requirements and eligibility of candidates for various cadres in the NNPC Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Graduate Trainees: Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
Eligibility; NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/ Second Class Upper Division,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree,
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
|SCIENCE||Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.|
|ENGINEERING||Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials /Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.|
|BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT||Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/ Studies.|
|ART/HUMANITIES||Mass Communication, English and History.|
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/ Polytechnic/ Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
– Support the implementation of organizational processes.
– Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
– Support line managers/ supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
– Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies:
i) Information Technology
ii) Effective Communication
iii) Personal Effectiveness
iv) Ability to Work in Teams.
Experienced Hires: NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
These experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer /Supervisory or Managerial Cadres.
They are expected to:
- provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- drive team performance and development.
|SENIOR OFFICER / SUPERVISORY CADRE||MANAGERIAL CADRE|
All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
How To Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2019:
Follow this step by step guide to a successful application:
- Log on to https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Select Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Read and understand Job role and requirement to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Complete the registration form
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button
- Go to your email and click the verify link sent to you
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dash board and begin your application
- Biodata: Complete all relevant fields. You will not be allowed to progress to the next page if you do not fill all required fields in this section
- Passport photo upload: Upload your recent passport photograph which must met the required specifications
- Additional information: Input your NYSC certificate number and year of completion in the fields provided. Select your preferred mode of identification and input the document number
- Qualifications: complete all required fields in secondary and tertiary education sections and add professional certifications as it applies to you. Note that applicants with second class lower qualification will be required to input record of Masters Degree
- Employment History [Applicable to Experienced Hires only]: Input details of your last two previous employments.
- Document Upload: Upload Degree Certificates, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, (Not more than two sittings), Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Curriculum Vitae (Applicable to only Experience Hire) and Professional Certification as applicable to you. Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format
- Summary page: All the data you have entered on your application is displayed for your review and confirmation. Should there be any incorrect information, you can return to the relevant section and update your data.
- Final Submission: Read the Disclaimer Note and confirm by clicking the checkbox beside it. Then click on ‘Confirm Data’ to lock your data for final submission.
Note that you can logout and return at a later time to continue your application.
Also Read: How to get UNN email & Lionet Wifi Password
Disclaimer: The NNPC and its subsidiaries will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the NNPC recruitment 2019 process.
NNPC, an equal opportunity employer, offers exceptional career and development opportunities in a challenging and diverse workplace. They seek dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, the NNPC operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. The business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.