CRUTECH Notice on 2018/19 School Fees Payment Deadline.
This is to remind all Students of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) of the School Fee Policy that is in force in the University.
- That their school fees should be paid in full on or before 26th April, 2019. Failure to comply with the deadline for payment of school fees will disqualify a student from the matriculation ceremony.
- Students who fail to pay their school fees in full shall as well forfeit their admission for the 2018/19 Academic Session.
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fee and School Fees in full for 2018/2019 Academic Session. Deadline for students already admitted is 18th of February, 2019. Those who fail to meet this deadline will forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme. Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00) only per student in addition to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is payment of fees.