How To Participate JAMB Mock 2019 UTME Released.
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the details of the 2019 Mock Examination. The Jamb mock 2019 is scheduled as follows.
JAMB will conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise interested candidates with the CBT environment.
Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration provided it is on or before 31st January, 2019
How To Write JAMB Mock 2019 CBT:
- The mock examination which was earlier scheduled to take place on Saturday 23rd February, 2019 has been postponed.
- Go to JAMB mock slip reprint page by clicking http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number /Email Address
- Click on “Check My Details”
- You’ll be displayed with your JAMB mock examination details showing your venue, time and seat number.
- Bring a copy of the Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
- If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
- BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS.
NOTE: Non-JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only, for mock exercise from only interested candidate(s) after notification of centre has been received by the candidate(s). The payment for mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination. No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
All candidates seeking for admission into University through JAMB should take note that English Language is compulsory for all and is already an automatic part of the subject combinations. The full list of JAMB Subject Combinations can be viewed here.
For those asking if the Jamb mock exam is compulsory, JAMB registrar, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede has stated that the mock examination is free and not compulsory to participate in. However, candidates may freely participate in the mock exam to familiarize themselves with the newly introduced 8-key System by JAMB.
Don’t Miss Out of Any Important Info, Always Be the First to Know! Join the Official UnnInfo Facebook Group now => https://facebook.com/groups/UnnInfoOfficial/