COOU Supplementary Admission Form for 2018/2019 Session is Out.
The management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University has announced the availability of the supplementary admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The undelisted courses are still available for 2018/2019 session;
AGRIC ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE
EDUCATION & IGBO
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
IGBO AND LINGUISTICS
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & ECOTOURISM
FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
EDUCATION & MATHS
BANKING & FINANCE
EDUCATION & ECONOMICS
EDUCATION & POLITICAL SCIENCE
PRIMARY & ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
Eligibility and Requirements:
Candidates who have previously applied but have not been offered admission should go to admission office of the University to discuss with the admission officer about any of the courses listed above and have their admission processed.
But Candidates who didn’t use Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as first choice should go to JAMB website and change their first choice University to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University before registering for our Post-UTME selecting any of the above listed courses.
Method of Application:
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration. click here to register.
- Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.
- Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
- Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.