Al-Hikmah University Convocation Ceremony.
This is to inform all graduating Students that the 8th Convocation Ceremonies for the conferment of First Degrees and Award of Prizes has been scheduled for 9.00 a.m. on Saturday, 1st December, 2018 in the University Auditorium.
Graduands are to collect their academic robes, Order of Proceedings, two guest Cards from their Faculty Officer between 10:00a.m. and 3:00 p.m. from 27th November – 30TH November, 2018 on presentation of Bursary receipt showing evidence of payment of Twenty-six thousand Naira only (N26,000) covering Academic gown, Order of Proceedings, Alumni Levy, Students Copy of Academic Transcript, Students’ year Book and a Customized Bag.
Payment should be made online on the al-Hikmah University portal (www.alhikmah.edu.ng)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Graduands SHOULD NOT COME LATE as procession TO THE AUDITORIUM will commence at 9:00 a.m. prompt.
- No Graduands will be allowed to join the procession after 9:30a.m.
- Graduands SHOULD note that only invitees with Invitation Cards will be allowed inside the Auditorium and they must be seated in the Auditorium not later than 9:30 a.m.
- Seats and T.V. Monitors will be provided outside the Auditorium for other Guests without invitation cards.
- Movement of Graduands from one place to another during the Convocation proceedings will not be allowed.
- Only accredited Journalists and photographers will be allowed into the Auditorium.
- Silence must be maintained throughout the Convocation Ceremony.
- Graduands must attend a procession rehearsal in front of the Auditorium at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 28th November, 2018.
- Every Graduand is expected to come to the Auditorium with his/her copy of the Order of
- Proceedings, and rehearse Al-Hikmah University Anthem contained therein as this shall be recited at the commencement and close f the Convocation Ceremony.
- All students are strongly advised to dress properly according to University’s dress code as no graduand will be allowed into the university campus unless he/she is properly dressed.