UNILAG Supplementary List for 2018/2019 Admission Released.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the supplementary list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The list can be checked by logging in to the JAMB CAPs Portal.
All newly admitted Direct Entry and UTME (Supplementary) candidates are requested to report for registration from Monday, 26th November, 2018 to Friday, 14th December, 2018 by 8:30 a. m. as scheduled below. Candidates are advised to follow the under listed registration procedure strictly.
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng –> students –> student login)
Username is your Jamb Registration Number
Password is your Surname in lower case
Fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form. Students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form:
– Birth Certificate
– Letter of Reference
– Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
– Certificate of State Of Origin
– JAMB Admission Letter
– Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Stage 2: Screening
A. Proceed to the Faculty for registration as scheduled
B. Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
- Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR Statement of Result with an online version of the result
- Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State Of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Stage 3: Payment of Fees
Generate pay advice and proceed to any bank to make payment
Stage 4: Faculty/ Departmental Registration
Proceed to the Faculty & Departments for further registration processes
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
- DRUG USE: The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration. The admission of newly admitted students that test POSITIVE TO DRUG USE shall be withdrawn.