Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal www.policerecruitment.ng 2018 Active – Apply Here
The www.policerecruitment.ng website for Nigeria police recruitment 2018 application details has been finally announced. See information on How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Job below.
In order to re-position the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) through capacity building, the present leadership of the force calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, the goal of the NPF is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Also Read: Police Recruitment Past Questions & Answers 2018 Free
The Nigeria Police hereby invite applications from suitable qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Eligibility / Requirements:
All applicants must have passion of a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general recruitment-
- Nationality: Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Age: Applicants must be less than 18 or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE /GCE/ NECO /NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities; Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How To Apply For NPF Recruitment:
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE. You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
- Interested candidates are to visit www.policerecruitment.ng to apply.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their;
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph.
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard-copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
Application ends six weeks from the date of announcement (i.e 9th January, 2018).
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email /telephones.