University of Lagos Registration and Screening Procedure for 2018/2019 Session Newly Admitted Students.
All newly admitted UTME undergraduate candidates of University of Lagos (UNILAG) are to note that the 2018/2019 Merit Registration Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday, 22nd October to Friday, 9th November, 2018, in various faculties between 9:00a.m and 3:00p.m daily. Please note that candidates are to report by 8:30a.m for the exercise.
Prospective candidates are to check their admission status on JAMB website.
All newly admitted candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the registration schedule and screening procedure as shown below:
STAGE 1: UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng — students — student login) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form (students are expected to upload the underlisted documents while filling the Biodata form)
- Birth certificate
- Letter of reference
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended
- Certificate of state of origin
- JAMB Admission letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE students).
STAGE 2: SCREENING
Proceed to the Registration Centre as scheduled. Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
– Screening Form generated from Stage 1
– UTME Result Slip
– Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
– O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
– Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/ Imam /Lawyer/ Senior Civil Servant
– Birth Certificate /Sworn Declaration of Age
– Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
– Certificate of State of Origin
– Jamb Admission Letter
– Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
STAGE 3: PAYMENT OF FEES
Generate pay advice and proceed to any bank to make payment
STAGE 4: FACULTY AND DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
Proceed to the Faculty/ Department for registration.
STAGE 5: FINAL ENROLMENT
Return to the Registration Officer for Final enrolment with the underlisted items:
i. JAMB Admission Letter (If not previously submitted during screening)
ii. Completed and duly signed Students Biodata
iii. Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
Drug Use. The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration.
The admission of newly admitted students that test positive to drug use shall be withdrawn.