SLU Remedial Form for 2018/2019 Session Admission Released.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the remedial programme of Sule Lamido University (SLU) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Candidates applying for Remedial Studies must have three (3) credits and two (2) passes at O’Level in SSCE in subjects offered in the Remedial Programme.
- Candidates applying for Remedial Arts should have at least a pass in English Language while those applying for Science should have at least a pass in Mathematics.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are to visit: https://slu.edu.ng/application-form-rems/ to commence registration. Please ensure you provide correct information as any incorrect information given would render your application to this University void.
Before proceeding with online application, ensure that you carefully read and understand the Admission Guidelines. Make sure you enter a valid email address as Acknowledgment Slip will be sent to the provided email address.
The Screening Exercise for both Arts and Science candidates will be conducted on Wednesday, 3rd and Thursday, 4th October, 2018. Shortlisted Candidates should report to the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00am.
Candidates MUST present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during the Screening Exercise:
– Acknowledgement Slip.
– Evidence of Payment.
– SSCE Statement of Result.
– Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background.
– Certificate of Indigeneship.
– Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the Screening Exercise on the dates above will not be considered for admission into the Programme for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Application ends Sunday 23rd September, 2018.