NPA List of Shortlisted Candidates for 2018/2019 6th Regular Course Admission Interview Released.
The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil has released the shortlisted candidates for the 2018/2019 Academic Session admission exercise.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the Sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the NPA held on Saturday, 14th July, 2018.
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in batches as detailed below. See document below for Npa list of shortlisted candidates according to states.
NPA List of Shortlisted Candidates 6th RC:
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES:
The screening will hold at the following scheduled dates;
- Sunday 21st October, 2018 – Batch One
Akwa-lbom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Borno, Cross-River, Edo
- Tuesday 23rd October 2018 – Batch Two
Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano
- Thursday 25th October 2018 – Batch Three
Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto
- Sunday 28th October 2018 – Batch Four
Abia, Adamawal, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi
- Tuesday 30th October, 2018 – Batch Five
Gombe, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos, Niger, Ogun
- Thursday 1st November, 2018 – Batch Six
Ondo, Osun, Rivers, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, FCT Abuja.
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Requirements:
(a) Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
(b) Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
(c) Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
– Academic certificates/ statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior);
– Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age;
– Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government;
– Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation /unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation /unit stamp and sign;
– Original UTME result slip 2018;
– Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form;
– Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination;
NOTE: Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
About NPA: The Nigeria Police Academy was founded with the aim to produce the ideal superior Police officer who is equipped with knowledge and skills to face challenges of policing in an increasingly complex Nigerian society and a technologically sophisticated world.
NPA is a model security training institution, internationally respected for the quality and efficiency of its training and the excellence of its academic standards.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).