Download WAEC GCE Timetable 2019 Second Series Exam Now [OFFICIAL].
Is Waec gce timetable 2019 pdf for second series exam out? When is waec gce starting this year? Here is all the information and details you need about the West African Examinations Council 2nd series exam.
The WAEC exam dates and schedule for 2019/2018 academic session is finally out for candidates. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the comprehensive time table for the August/ September diet 2019 School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
The 2019 external GCE exam will start on Tuesday, 13th August and end on Wednesday, 2nd October, 2019.
WAEC GCE Timetable 2019 SECOND Series:
Candidates are to view the full time-table from the document below.
1. Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3 The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles and Jewellery will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
The exam body remains Africa’s foremost examining body, providing qualitative and reliable educational assessment, encouraging academic and moral excellence and promoting sustainable human resource development and international co-operation.