See Uniport Direct Entry 2019/20 Form Details Here.
The Uniport direct entry form 2019 session is now available. Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
(3) Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
(4) Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
(5) Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE
From Monday, 1st July, 2019 to Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
- Candidates are to visit uniport.edu.ng and input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB /IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
– Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’ level/ Diploma/ NCE/ Degree Results, JAMB Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the Admission.