2019 OOU Post UTME Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date Details.
The Oou post Utme 2019 application details announced. The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, invites application from suitably qualified JAMB candidates for the Post-UTME screening exercise of the institution for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2019 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2019 UTME results and wish to change to the University as First Choice.
Direct Entry Candidates;
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
1. Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
2. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
– OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
– 2018/2019 UTME Result Slip.
– Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
SCREENING DATES AND DETAILS:
The screening shall be conducted from Monday 29th July to Friday 2nd August, 2019.
The Post UTME screening exercise would be conducted through Computer Based Test [CBT]
Online Application for UTME/ DE Candidates ends on Friday 26th July, 2019.