FULokoja Postgraduate Diploma List 2018/2019 Admission is Out.
The management of Federal University Lokoja has released the admission list of candidates admitted into its Postgraduate Diploma programme for 2018/2019 academic session.
Applicants are hereby required to follow the procedures below to check their admission status and complete the registration. Please note that registration begins on 3rd July, 2018 and closes on 17th July, 2018.
- Visit our website fulokoja.edu.ng click on PGD Portal
- Login with your email
- Enter your application fee RRR as password
- Check admission status
- Successful applicants generate and print invoice for acceptance fee. Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions
- Return to the PGD Portal admission status and confirm the payment of acceptance fee.
- Print Admission Letter. (Coloured Print, not black and white)
- Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with your original credentials for clearance
- Cleared students can therefore proceed to PGD student registration portal
- Generate and Print school fees payment invoice
- Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions
- Return to PGD student registration portal to confirm school fees payment
Print school fees receipt
- Go to Bursary Unit for stamp and confirmation
- Return to the PGD student registration Portal to complete registration
- Register courses online
- Print out your course form.
- Return to School of Postgraduate Studies for the final submission of the following (School fees receipt duly stamped, Student Information form, Course registration form e.t.c)