AkwaPoly Post UTME 2018 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date is Out.
The Akwa Ibom poly post Utme 2018 application is ongoing. This is to inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 130 and above in the 2018 UTME.
COMPUTER SCIENCE – COMPUTER ENGINEERING*
ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2018 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online
- Application, then generate an invoice (RRR Number) with the following details;
i. JAMB Reg Number
ii. Phone number and
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form.
- Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 17th August 2018 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 18th August 2018 for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am. Candidates should come with;
– The acknowledgement slip
– Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
– JAMB online result,
– Original copies of credentials.
Only bona fide candidates will be screened. Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
SIGNED: Dr. (Mrs) Mary Ndah