AAUA Part Time Admission Application Form 2017/2018 Session.
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) invites applications from suitably-qualified candidates to the following Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session in the Institute of Part Time Programmes of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko
Professional Masters Programmes:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh).
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
B.A. English Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
B.A. Religion and African Culture
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
Diploma in Computer Science.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to visit school portal via; www.iptp.aaua.edu.ng and click ‘Apply’ button. Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows: Login to your account. Goto Payment Method. Click on generate invoice(RRR Number). Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowlegment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE. NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY /PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE, ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
M. S. Ayeerun