University of Uyo Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 Session Released.
The Uniuyo postgraduate list has been published. The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the admission list of candidates offered Provisional Admission into programmes of the Post Graduate School for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The 2018/2019 Postgraduate admission list is published in two parts. The first part contains names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Postgraduate School.
The second part contains names of candidates whose provisional admission is pending the receipt of their academic transcript in the Postgraduate School. The Uniuyo PG admission list can be checked below.
How To Check UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission List 2018:
Candidates are to check the admission list from the document below;
NOTE: Candidates offered provisional admission are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fees of N30, 000 and report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for screening.
UniUyo PG Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2018:
Candidates who have been offered admission are to follow the link below for payment of acceptance fee;
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
2. Click on Pay Acceptance Link
3. Enter Registration Number (i.e Form#)
4. Click on the Make Payment Button
5. Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR
6. Go with the e-payment receipt to the Bursary Unit at the Postgraduate School, to obtain an official receipt. Then report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for the screening and documentation exercises.
Please note payment for acceptance fee commences on Wednesday, 7th November, 2018.