Apply for LAUTECH Supplementary Post UTMEAdmission Screening Exercise 2018/2019 Session.
The Lautech supplementary form 2018/ 19 post-UTME is out. Notice is hereby given to all candidates that are seeking admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted on Thursday December 6, 2018 at 10:00am.
For an applicant to be eligible for the exercise, he/she must have scored 160 and above in the 2018/2019 University Matriculation Examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated.
- In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
CLOSING DATE: The application form will be available online for completion and submission Thursday, November 22nd to Wednesday, December 5th, 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page COLOUR PRINT-OUT. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) is NOT ALLOWED during the test.