FULOKOJA REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS – 2017/2018 SESSION
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration:
Registration Exercise for Returning Students Commences Monday 13th November, 2017 and closes on Wednesday 13th December, 2017.
Late registration commences on Thursday 14th December, 2017 and closes 12:00 Midnight of 20th December, 2017 and would attract a late fee of N5,000.00.
Step 1: Proceed to the University Portal to generate your school charges invoice.
Step 2: Pay your school charges as prescribed on the generated invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Portal to confirm your payment.
Step 3: Complete your course registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
Step 4: Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed online to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- Academic Affairs Division
Step 5: Proceed to the Bursary Department and submit two (2) copies each of the REMITA Payment Slip and Online School Charges Receipt for official stamp.
Step 6: Submit the photocopies of the stamped Online School Charges Receipt to the relevant Units below.
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services
- Academic Affairs Division.