Federal Univerity Lokoja FULokoja Acceptance Fee Payment for 2018/2019 Session.
The Federal University Lokoja portal is now open for the commencement of the 2018/2019 Fresh Students Registration Exercise. Only candidates who have been admitted into Federal University Lokoja and have accepted the offer on JAMB e-Facility Portal would be eligible for the registration.
Please note that candidates are expected to complete the registration process online. Online Registration of new students commences Wednesday 6th February and ends Friday 8th March, 2019.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration.
STEP 1: PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Login to the University’s 2018/2019 Admission Portal with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your FUL Admission status.
- Successful candidates should generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2018/2019 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
– For Card Payment: Visit www.remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
– For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2018/2019 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking and keep.
- Return to the University’s 2018/2019 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination details and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process in “Step 2”.
STEP 2: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
- Visit the University’s Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for payment of School Charges.
- Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges from the University Student Registration Portal.
- Pay your FUL School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt and keep.
- Complete your personal details on the registration forms (Form 01 – 06) provided on the University portal, print and keep.
Best Wishes to you all.