Adekunle Ajasin University AAUA Admission List 2018/2019 Released.
The Aaua admission list 2018/ 19 has been released. The management of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA) has released the first batch admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
How To Check AAUA Admission List 2018:
- Visit the AAUA admission status checking portal via the link below;
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the search icon and proceed to view your admission details.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
- Check your Admission Status by clicking on Admission Status button on the portal landing page OR on the portal landing page, goto Quick Links->Admission Status->Check Admission Status
- Supply your UTME/DE Registration Number and click on Submit button.If you have been offered admission, a popup window will be displayed with a congratulatory message, your admission details and the details of how you will fill the teller when you get to the bank to make your acceptanace fees payment.
- Visit any bank nationwide that is closer to you, obtain the teller and fill the teller as instructed in Step 2 above and tell the cashier or the teller that you want to make payment for Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Acceptance fees on eTranzact Platform. After payment, make sure you wait and collect your eTranzact Payment Receipt.This is important as it is your access to printing your admission letter.
- After obtaining your eTranzact payment receipt, you will go online again and Confirm the Acceptance Fees Payment you have made in the bank. This is necessary as to ensure that you are the real owner of the eTranzact Payment Receipt. To confirm the acceptance, click on Quick Links->Acceptance Fee Payment->Confirm Acceptance Fees. On the Acceptance Fees Confirmation page, Supply your UTME/DE Registration Number and the Confirmation Order Number on your eTranzact Payment Receipt you obtained from the bank and click on Submit button to confirm your acceptance fees payment.Once successful, you will be redirected to the page where you will be able to print your admission letter.
- On the Admission Letter page, supply your UTME/DE Registration Number and click on Submit to view and print you Interim Admission Letter
NOTE: If you do not confirm your acceptance fees payment online successfully, you will not be able to view and print your admission letter and it also means that you have not paid at all for the acceptance fees and you will not be able to further your registration online.