See UNIUYO Direct Entry 2019/20 Admission Screening Form & Requirements is Out.
The Uniuyo direct entry 2019 screening announced. The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows:
Date: Saturday, August 24th, 2019.
Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card /Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
(iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
(i) The original and photocopies of candidate’s qualifications
(ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Registration ends on Friday, 16th August, 2019.