See Poly Ibadan HND Entrance Result, Interview Date & Cut-off Marks for 2018/2019 Session Admissions.
The Management of The Polytechnic, Ibadan has released the screening results, interview date and cut-off marks for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme of the institution for 2018/2019 academic session.
Poly Ibadan HND Cut-Off Marks:
|Local Government Studies||25|
|Office Technology & Mgt.||45|
|Purchasing & Supply||20|
|Graphics & Printing||20|
|Painting & Sculpture||28|
|Surveying & Geo-informatics||60|
|Textile & Ceramics||36|
|Urban & Regional Planning||24|
|Electrical Engineering [Telecom]
Electrical Engineering [Power & Machine]
|Mechanical Engineering [Mono]
Mechanical Engineering [Power & Plant]
|Banking & Finance||65|
|Physics with Electronics||20|
NOTE: All the applicants who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) of the Polytechnic Ibadan (PolyIbadan) for the 2018/2019 session and scored the required cut-off marks in the screening exercise are hereby informed that they are invited for Oral Interview into HND/ Post-HND Programmes scheduled as follows;
- FSC, FES and FENG – Wednesday, 24th October and Thursday, 25th October, 2018 respectively.
- FFMS and FBCS – Wednesday, 7th November and Thursday, 8th November, 2018 respectively.
The Oral Interview is for Students who meet the Cut-Off Marks for their Departments ONLY.
All eligible applicants are advised to dress formal and come with the originals and photocopies of their credentials:
3 Passport photographs,
Local Government Identity,
All the applicants are expected to print their slips from the college’s portal.
How To Check Poly Ibadan HND Screening Result:
- Candidates are to visit http://apply.polyibadan.edu.ng/prospect/login
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD in the space provided to Login
- Once logged in, locate and click on ‘Print Application Form’
- You will see your score under the ‘CBT Score’ section.