FCE Zaria Post Utme Form 2019/20 is Out – See FCE Zaria NCE (Regular) Admission Screening Details.
This is to inform all candidates who choose Federal College of Education (FCE), Zaria as first choice and scored 100 points and above in the UTME examination of the 2019/2020 NCE (Regular) that arrangement has been concluded to commence the screening exercise scheduled to hold as follows:
Application for NCE Programme is made on JAMB Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Matriculation Form (MPCE). Call for the application is done through JAMB and candidates are expected to sit for the selection examination on a specified date announced by JAMB.
Successful Candidates are communicated on their success and admission. Candidates who are admitted into the NCE Regular will be required to pay for JAMB Regularization and their Admission would be regularized by JAMB.
NCE Regular / NCE by Correspondence Course Combinations
ADULT EDUCATION (DM).
AGRICULTURAL EDUC(D. MAJOR).
ARABIC/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
BIOLOGY/PRIMARY EDUC STUDIES.
BUSINESS EDUC.(D. MAJOR).
CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS.
C.R.S/PRIMARY EDUC. STUDIES.
EARLY CHILD EDU(DM).
ENGLISH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
FRENCH/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
GEOGRAPHY/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
HAUSA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
HOME ECONOMICS(D. MAJOR).
IGBO/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
INTEGRATED SCIENCE(D. MAJOR).
INTEGRATED SCIENCE/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
INTEGRATED SCIENCE/COMPUTER SCIENCE.
ISLAMIC STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
ISLAMIC STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
ISLAMIC STUDIES/SOCIAL STUDIES.
PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUC.(D.MAJOR).
SOCIAL STUDIES/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
SOCIAL STUDIES(D. MAJOR).
SOCIAL STUDIES/POL. SCIENCE.
YORUBA/PRIM. EDUC. STUDIES.
- GCE O/L or SSCE with passes in at least five (5) subjects in two sittings, four of which must be at credit level.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) /Higher Islamic Studies (SISC) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- R.S.A or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate or the Federal Craft Training Certificate.
- Associate Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses.
- Successful candidates in the Pre-NCE, (Languages or Sciences), final examination organized by an accredited body, would also be qualified for admission.
- The College may, in addition to all of the above, administer its own qualifying elimination tests and/or interviews for some courses, e.g. Physical and Health
Method of Application:
Interested Candidates are required to generate the College REMITA and make payment of N3,000 at the College Micro Finance BANK (ZAFEC) which shall be used to login for registration in the College Website www.fcezaria.net
DEFERMENT OF ADMISSION:
Admission is not deferrable. However, after completion of registration in the College, a newly registered student may defer a semester or course(s) by a written application to the Academic Secretary through the concerned Heads of Departments. Such Deferment is valid only through a written approval by the Academic Secretary.