Official IMSU Post UTME 2019 Form, Cut off Mark & Admission Screening Date Announced.
The Imsu post Utme 2019 admission screening form is now available. The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri online registration for the aptitude test for prospective candidates seeking admission into all courses/ programme’s for 2019/2020 academic year will commence from Monday, 1st and end on Tuesday, 30th July, 2019.
Therefor, the IMSU Post UTME Examination is scheduled to take place form Monday 19th August, 2019 and ends on Friday 23rd August, 2019. It is for candidates who chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and above in JAMB. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit level passes in their relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMU POST UTME 2019 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Visit the University website – www.imsu.edu.ng under “Prospective Students”, click on ‘2019/2020 PUTME Application’.
- Enter your JAMB registration No and click on submit button to generate INVOICE.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated Payment Invoice number. The Banks are:
– Zenith Bank
– IMSU Microfinance Bank
– First Bank
– Imo State Microfinance Bank.
– Fidelity Bank and
- The payments can only be made at the shortlisted banks in Owerri. After payment, return to the application page and insert your Jamb registration number again
- Enter your confirmation order pin gotten from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application and print your acknowledgement slip
- Await announcement from the University. NB:- Eligible candidates would be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight of 30th July, 2019.