Federal University Otuoke FUOTUOKE Post UTME 2019 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date Announced.
The Fuotukoke post Utme 2018 admission form and exam date has been announced. The Federal University Otuoke invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for Admission Screening into the University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME and chose any of the underlisted programmes.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website and chose any of the programmes listed above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form.
- Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
– Recent Passport – size photograph
– Copy of 2019 JAMB UTME original result printout
– Copy of WAEC/ NECO /NABTEB O-Level Result
– Copy of LGA Identification letter
– Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
– Valid WAEC /NECO/ NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details.
- Use a digital passport photograph,
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order,
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application,
- Upload your O Level result checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O Level results, both scratch cards should be up loaded accordingly.
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Online application portal closes on Tuesday July 30, 2019.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE
The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. Acknowledgement letter
2. UTME Result Slip.
DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
1. Mathematical tables
3. GSM phones
4. Bags of any kind.
All the items in VIII(b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.