FUDutse Post UTME 2019 Form, Cut-off Mark & Screening Date Announced.
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse (FUD) as First Choice Institution for the 2019/2020 admissions that the Online Registration/Payment for the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening has commenced.
Eligible UTME and DE candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test /Screening at Federal University Dutse Campus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
REGISTRATION/ PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http: //putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ L.G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation-bar.
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC /NECO/ NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level results.
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/ SCREENING:
a. UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), and Examination Slip.
b. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the Screening Venues at the Faculties/ Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement Slip and original copies of academic credentials.