Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana Post UTME 2019/2020 Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date is Out.
Federal poly Unwana post Utme 2019 form now available. This is to inform candidates who scored 100 marks and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME that they are invited to apply for on-line screening for admission into National Diploma Programmes of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana.
Candidates who scored 120 marks and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
Candidates for Part-Time National Diploma programmes will apply to JAMB with a fee of three thousand, five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only. Thereafter, the candidate can apply for admission using the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB. Part-Time National Diploma candidates are not required to have written the UTME.
Candidates with relevant qualifications into Post-Graduate Diploma; Higher National Diploma; Part-Time and Remedial programmes are also invited to apply for online screening for admission into available courses in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State in 2019/2020 academic session. Visually challenged candidates who have a minimum score of 120 marks in JAMB 2019 may also apply.
COURSES OFFERED IN THE POLYTECHNIC
The available courses are as follows:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES: Accountancy, Business Administration & Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Office Technology & Management, Library & Information Science.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES: Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying, Ceramics & Glass Technology, Computer Science, Maths /Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Hospitality Management & Tourism, Architectural Technology, Land Surveying & Geo-Informatics, Estate Management, Agricultural Technology, Landscaping & Horticulture, Mechatronics Engineering Technology, Urban and Regional Planning, Computer Engineering Technology.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS BASED COURSES: Business Administration & Management, Office Technology & Management, Accountancy, Public Administration, Marketing.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE BASED COURSES: Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management, Architectural Technology, Quantity Surveying, Ceramics & Glass Technology, Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology, Maths/Statistics, Hospitality Management & Tourism.
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES: Business Administration & Management, Office Technology & Management, Library and Information Science, Accountancy, Public Administration, Marketing and Computer Science.
Business Based Subjects Offered; Maths, English, Economics, Commerce, Business Studies, Principles of Accounting and Literature in English.
Science Based Subjects Offered; Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science, Geography and Technical Drawing.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS
The following basic documents are required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2019 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s)
Higher National Diploma
(i) Original copy of O’level Result (ii) Original copy of National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution.
(iii) Original copy of Letter of Completion of 1 year Industrial Training.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s website www.polyunwana.net and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form.
- Under Application forms /Results, click on Online Application Forms
- Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button
- Print the Invoice page that pops out
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately.
- The application fee for Post-Graduate Diploma is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. The application fee for Full-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time National Diploma and Remedial courses is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only. Screening fee for National Diploma (ND) is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Application for all forms ends on 31st August, 2019.