See Federal Polytechnic Idah Post Utme 2019/2020 Cut off Mark and Screening Date.
The Fed Poly Idah post Utme 2019 form is now out. All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice or intend to change their institution of choice to the Polytechnic and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2019 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME admission screening exercise.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
IDAH POLY POST UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip
- Click on “Screening Payment” Link ;
- Fill the form with valid personal e-mail address and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- Fake the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for payment of the Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00);
- Return to the Polytechnic website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration” Link. JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second and Other Choice of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
i. Friday 9/8/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Engineering;
– School of Technology; and
– School of Environmental Studies.
ii. Saturday 10/08/2019 – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the:
– School of Business Studies (SBS), and
– School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. Candidates must provide reachable personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers as these would serve as the primary means of contacting them.
Completion and submission of forms On-Line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 8th August, 2019.