Delta State Poly Ozoro Post UTME 2019 Application Form, Cut off Mark & Screening Date.
The Delta poly Ozoro post utme 2019 screening details has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro full-tine ND Programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commence.
(i) All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
(ii) Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
Method of Application:
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
Screening Dates, Venues & Details:
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME exam has been scheduled to hold on Friday, 27th – Saturday, 28th September, 2019. The grouping of courses, days and time for the Screening Exercise are as indicated below:
|DAY AND DATE||GROUPING||TIME|
Friday, 27th September, 2019
|A. School of Agriculture
(i) ND Agricultural Technology
(ii) ND Fisheries TechnologyB. School of Engineering
(i) ND Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
(ii) ND Chemical Engineering Technology
(iii) ND Civil Engineering Technology
(iv) ND Computer Engineering Technology
(v) ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(vi) ND Mechanical Engineering TechnologyC. School of Environmental Studies
(i) ND Building Technology
(ii) ND Quantity Surveying
D. School of Science & Technology
|DAY AND DATE||GROUPING||TIME|
Saturday, 28th September, 2019
|A. School of Business Studies
(i) ND Accountancy
(ii) ND Banking & Finance
(iii) ND Business Administration & Management
(iv) ND Marketing (v) ND Mass Communication
(vi) ND Office Technology & Management
All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
– Five (5) recent passport photographs.
– Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
– Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
– Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
– Two copies of your on-line Screening Application Form.
Mode of Dressing: Corporate
The closing date for all applications is Monday, 23rd September, 2019.