Apply ATBU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Session – See Atbu Cut off Mark & Screening Date Here.
The Atbu post utme 2019 admission screening details is out. This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise that screening form is out.
All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination are eligible to apply with the exception of MBBS which is 230. Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
How To Apply;
Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
1. Visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name. Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 5th – Monday 16th August 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
7. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/ Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
NOTE: For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.