Official: UNIBEN Post UTME 2020 – Cut off Mark, Admission Screening Date Released.
The Uniben post Utme 2020 screening exercise has been announced. The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 academic session is scheduled to now take place between 2nd December and 12th December 2020 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN Post UTME 2020 Method Of Application.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal .
- Then Click on Register for Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
- Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure /forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING:
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences.
3. LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling.
5 OTHERS: Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates can go back online on the appointed date (25th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Application website closes by midnight of 25th November, 2020 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 29th July, 2019). Candidates, who pay after the deadline will not be screened.