NOCEN Post UTME Form 2018: Cut off Mark, Screening Exam Date is Out.
The Nwafor Orizu college post UTME 2018 screening details has been announced. The management of Nwafor Orizu College of Education (NOCEN), Nsugbe has scheduled its 2018/2019 post-UTME Degree, NCE, and Direct entry physical screening exercise for candidates who chose the College as first choice.
However, candidates who may not have made the College their first choice but wish to be considered for admission into the degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
The dates are as outlined below.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
NCE, Degree, Direct Entry Physical screening exercise dates: Thursday, 16th to Friday, 17th August, 2018. Time: 8.00a.m.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (see the 2015 Academic Regulations)
NCE: 4 O/L Credit including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings are required for admission.
DEGREE: 5 O/L credit including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings are required.
a) Candidates must have made Nwafor Orizu College of Education their first choice.
b) Candidates who did not make the College their first choice but wish to be considered for admission into degree or NCE programme are eligible to apply.
Please note that the cut off mark is 180 for Degree programme and 100 for NCE programme.
- Candidates are to register online at the College website www.nocen.edu.ng/portal
- Candidates are to print their screening slip online at the College portal using their JAMB Registration Number.
- Applicants for NCE and Degree programmes of Nwafor Orizu College of Education and University of Nigeria Nsukka who chose or who did not choose the College should pay N2,000 (e-tranzact platform) at any branch of Fidelity Bank or any other bank for pin codes.
- The candidates should thereafter proceed to the College portal or any cybercafé of their choice for the online registration.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Accreditation of candidates commences at 9.00 am each day.
Candidates are to report with:
a) Two (2) copies of their online printed slips.
b) Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photograph and JAMB online Result (2 copies each).
c) SSCE /NECO and GCE results.
Venue: Science Lecture Theatre (Near School of Arts and Social Sciences).