2019 LASU Post UTME Form, Cut off Mark is Out – Apply for LASU Direct Entry DE Admission Screening Exercise.
The Lasu post utme 2019 form is now available. Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the Lagos State University 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise, for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and DIRECT Entry (200 Level).
This ONLINE Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING:
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 academic session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC code on the screening Portal.
LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES:
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available. Therefore, Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
|1.||ARTS||– B.A. English
– B.A. Arabic
– B.A. Christian Studies
– B.A. Islamic Studies
– B.A. History & International Studies
– B.A. Music
– B.A. Theatre Arts
– B.A. Portuguese / English
– B.A. French
– B.A. Yoruba
– B.A. Philosophy
|2.||EDUCATION||– B.A (Ed) Arabic
– B.A (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
– B.A (Ed) Islamic Studies
– B.A (Ed) English
– B.A (Ed) French
– B.A (Ed) History
– B.A (Ed) Yoruba
– B.A (Ed) Biology
– B.A (Ed) Chemistry
– B.A (Ed) Mathematics
– B.A (Ed) Physics
– B.A (Ed) Physical & Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Health Education
– B.A (Ed) Computer Science
– B.A (Ed) Educational Technology
– B.A (Ed) Business Education
– B.A (Ed) Accounting
– B.A (Ed) Educational Management
– B.A (Ed) Geography
– B.A (Ed) Economics
– B.A (Ed) Political Science
|3||LAW||– LLB (Law)|
|4.||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE||– B. Agric.|
|5.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– B.Sc. Public Administration
– B.Sc. Marketing
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Banking & Finance
– B.Sc. Management Technology
– B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– B.Sc. Insurance
– B.Sc. Business Administration
|6.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– B.Sc. Mass Communication|
|7.||SCIENCE||– B.Sc. B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Botany
– B.Sc. Chemistry
– B.Sc. Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– B.Sc. Mathematics
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Physics
– B.Sc. Zoology
– B.Sc. Computer Science
|8.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||– M.B.B.S (Medicine & Surgery)
– B.Sc. Physiology
– B.DS Dentistry
– BNSc. Nursing
|9.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
|10.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||– B.Sc. Transport|
|11.||ENGINEERING||– B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Sc. Electronics & Computer Engineering
– B.Sc. Chemical and Polymer Engineering
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise. The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on SUBMIT. This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal for payment.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I: After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
STEP II: Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
STEP III: Carefully fill in your personal details as required
– Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
– Save and proceed
– Carefully enter your UTME details
– Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
– Save and proceed
– Select number of O’Level sitting(s)
– Scan and Upload O’Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
– Save and proceed
– Input required O’Level details
– Save and proceed
– Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
– Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
– Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
– Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
– Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
– Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct. CHECK THE ‘I CERTIFY’ BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview. By ticking the ‘I CERTIFY’ Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Click the ‘continue’ button
After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage. Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING.
ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course. The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2019 JAMB Brochure available here.
Candidates should know that both payment and registration /updating would last for Sixteen  days, Thursday 1stAugust to Friday 16th August 2019 (12 midnight).