Official FUTO Post UTME 2020: Form, Cut off Mark, Screening Form & Registration Requirements is Out.
The Futo post Utme 2020 application form is now available. Application for FUTO Post-UTME and Direct Entry Aptitude Test has commenced. Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility:
The following conditions apply:
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Tuesday, August 4th and closes on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020.
Method of Application:
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng and click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and await further communication from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira(N2,000.00).
- DE candidates are to ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/ before Friday, August 30, 2019. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
Duration of the Aptitude Test:
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19. Check for details here soon.
(I) You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
(II) You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
(III) Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
(IV) Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to I-IV above;
(V) Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
(VI) Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.